Valentine's Day

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The latest and greatest.............

Well to begin today's feature posting, here's the countdown on baby Morgan, AKA-Squishy:
We are 162 days pregnant. 118 days to go! It's just flying by! But we're all so excited. I'm most curious to see how Jenna will react. She's become so curious of real babies lately. I think she's going to flip when she realizes one will be living with us. :)

So, Caleb is scheduled for eye surgery this coming Monday. And nothing will be for sure until Friday. God is changing me through this whole thing because I am a total planner--I like to know what's going to happen. And right now, since Caleb has an ear infection, everything is up in the air until his pediatrician gives the ok Friday morning.

But God has just been doing amazing things ever since this whole process began on Friday-Feb. 13th (ha ha ha ha!) That was when we were told there was only one available date to do the surgery. Otherwise, we'd have to wait until the summer after our new addition has arrives. So, already, slim choosing on when to get this done. Jeremy had some obstacles at work, but God is gracious and everything cleared for him to free up time. Then Caleb gets an ear infection. But got into the doctor yesterday and he is on some killer antibiotics that should clear him up by Friday. And to top it off, the hospital in Miami called yesterday-where the surgery will be-and said we needed to come meet with the anesthesiologist one day this week. I almost passed out. I didn't see how it would be possible to free up a whole day to drive down there. I explained the situation and then hung up and prayed for like 2 seconds. The hospital called me right back and said we could do the meeting the morning of the surgery. PHEW!!!!! God is amazing! I don't know what's going to happen next, but so far, everything is falling into place for this surgery to go through. So, just praying Caleb is well for it!

1 comment:

steve, bess, etc said...

We will keep Caleb (& you guys) in our prayers for surgery. God is good!, I continue to be amazed how He works out every detail as I'm sure He will for Caleb. We miss you all!