Valentine's Day

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Latest News...............

Well updates on Caleb:

He is doing great and his eyes look amazing! It's so great to look at him when his glasses are off and both eyes look at you! He still has a hard time seeing far away in his left eye, but we're still patching 2 hours a day and praying that God will bring restoration to the vision in that eye. God has been so faithful already, we are just trusting in Him!

Baby Morgan update..................

We are 28 weeks and 1 day today and had an ultrasound to see how big our little Squishy is. And what a show she put on for us! I have lots of photos to share with you! She was just too funny. She usually is shy and runs for cover anytime an ultrasound machine, heart doppler, or even a hand comes down on the belly. And at first she was covering her face, but she warmed up and was just too funny! The 3D technology is just amazing and our little girl is just so beautiful! I'm so excited to meet her! And turns out she's measuring a bit on the large size, but I'm thinking that could be in confusion to her due date. The doctor changed the date in the beginning of the pregnancy due to the baby measuring smaller than the date I had given of my last mentrual cycle. But if you ask me, she caught up! Maybe they'll push my due date up a week. :)

No comments: