Valentine's Day

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The latest news....

Life is just busy, busy, busy! :)

Caleb had his 2 month follow-up at the eye doctor a couple weeks ago and his doctor was super impressed with the alignment of his eyes! :D They really do look beautiful! I really need to post a before and after photo. God is just so good! I was super nervous about the whole thing, and here we are afterwards, and Caleb's eyes look amazing! As far as his vision goes, it's made a teeny, tiny bit of improvement--but hey, it's something! He has to read the letters on the wall type of thing, and he was able to read 1-2 letters better than before the surgery. This part will take time. But with his glasses, his vision is fine, and Caleb adores his glasses. (So thankful for that!) Hooray!!!

Baby Morgan is due in approximately 5 weeks. So far, she's head down and in position I presume. I was having lots of contractions, but been having a few days off. Everyone at our home is super excited for her arrival--especially Caleb. He always asks if she's coming out yet. Actually, 2 weeks ago at my regular checkup, he insisted on standing beside me while I layed on the table for the doctor to hear Morgan's heartbeat. He kept rubbing my arm and he said he wanted to be there with me when Morgan came out. :) Thankfully, that didn't happen at that time, and no, he won't be in the delivery room for that part. But he thinks that as soon as she's born, he will give her a bath and diaper her right away and get to hold her. So sweet! Even Jenna at 18 months understands there's a baby coming. She loves babies! Everyday, she lifts up my shirt and puts her head on my tummy. Then she points to the baby's crib and the changing table. Amazing how much she can comprehend! I'm just anxious to see how both Caleb and Jenna really will be once Morgan is here. Jeremy and I are super excited to say the least! I can't believe how quickly the days and weeks have gone by. Wow!

1 comment:

steve, bess, etc said...

Glad to hear everythin is going so well. Love the latest family picture. You guys are such a sweet family.