Valentine's Day

Monday, November 3, 2008

Good Morning!

Well, I tried this blogging thing about 8 months ago and since then I posted 4 times. Yeah, I truly do like journaling and such, but I am so bad at it. (Yes, and now you know my deep dark secret). So, as I read the blogs of all my friends it encourages me to get my family blogging with the latest news and such. And for those of you who don't know.....

We are PREGNANT with baby number 3 aka: Squishy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Caleb asked if the baby in my tummy felt hard, and I said, "No, the baby feels squishy." So, the adjective stuck! Besides, calling the bun in the oven 'Peanut' just doesn't work in this family being as Jeremy is allergic to peanuts. So, until we know if this babe is a boy or a girl, we call him/her Squishy--like a jelly fish! :D )

So twill be interesting to watch my family grow in these coming months. So exciting!!!!!!!!!! Plus I thought blogging would help w/ updates on Caleb's eye situation. And I might even post some pictures! And advertise my card business from Etsy.com a bit too.

Happy voting tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cindy and Tay said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news...AND we're excited to keep up with the Macs.