Valentine's Day

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's Wednesday!

Wow! Thanks to Election Day, we had a night out on the town--coffee, chicken sandwiches, wings, fries, ice cream, and more coffee! It was really neat that our country had so many freebies to encourage voting. We sure enjoyed them.

Squishy's fact of the Day: Swellings are developing where the external ears will eventually be. The intestines are beginning to form within the umbilical cord. And instead of morning sickness, I have night sickness. No losing my cookies though, just woozy. But all for a good cause! :D I wasn't woozy when I was pregnant with Caleb. But I sure was when Jenna was in my tummy. So, chances of Squishy being a girl, pretty high. And we only have a boy name picked out. Eek!!!! Well, till tomorrow!

No comments: